Products from Heartfelt Creations:
- Arianna Blooms Collection 12 X 12 inch Pad.
- Arianna Blooms Die set for flower stamens (HCD 748).
- Vintage Floret Die set for the 3D flower (HCD 727).
- Vintage Floret Stamps – Bold and Open sets (HCPC 3500 and 3501).
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA for flower construction, Collall all purpose for gluing card front to blank card, 3mm double sided foam tape and extra strong double sided tape for creating the acetate enclosure, Pinflair glue gel for attaching the 3D flower.
- Plain white 6 X 6 inch card blank.
- Flower shaping tools and foam mat from Creata.
- Craft knife, metal edged ruler, glass work mat.
- Memento dye ink pad (Tuxedo Black) and Memories dye ink pad (Soft Rose) for stamping the flower elements.
- Gold chunky glitter for inside the shaker.
- Spectrum Noir alcohol pen (LG5 – green) for defining card edges.
- Heavy acetate for the shaker window.
I cut out a 6 x 6 inch design mat from the paper pad, plus a frame from another design, the ‘Just a Note’ sentiment and a small butterfly from another sheet.
The shaker window was created by attaching the acetate sheet to the back of the second frame using the strong tape, then attaching this to the card with shaker tape, enclosing glitter before sticking.
The flower was created by stamping the 1 large, 1 medium and 2 small florets from the bold stamps using rose ink. The largest was over stamped with the black open design. These were cut out using the matching dies, plus some stamens from the Arianna Blooms die set. The flower was then layered and shaped (FAB instructions for this on Heartfelt Creations Youtube Channel).