- A5 white card blank, A5 black card, A5 Textured mirror card plus small scraps of card for embellishments.
- ClarityStamp Fish Stencil.
- Acrylic texture paste – opaque white.
- Acrylic metallic paints – red and green
- White gel pen.
- Peel offs and black metallic faux brads.
- Piece vegetable bag netting, an earing hook and a scrap of monofilament thread.
1. Applied opaque texture paste to black card through stencil with a palette knife. Kept the image aside to use on another project.
Love this stencil!
2. Quickly flipped and placed the dirty side of the stencil down onto a fresh piece of card and pressed. Removed quickly (the paste does dry fast) and washed the stencil.
3. When the negative image was dry – replaced the clean stencil and brushed though with green and red metallic paints.
4. Highlighted the image with a white gel pen.
5. Finally mounted and embellished with fishing hook and reel, sentiment, a bit of net and die cut weeds to make the finished card – my fishing friend loved it.