Hope that you like this vintage styled card. I wasn’t too sure about it at first but it has grown on me – no pun intended – tee hee. This is a fairly simple card which would be suitable for batch making – perhaps in different colourways.
- Sparkling Trees stamp set
- Mid brown card, smooth white card, Kraft Card
- Versamark inkpad, dye based inkpad (dark brown) and Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs)
- Pens: brown fine tipped marker, gold glitter marker, white gel pen
- Faber-Castell Polychromos pencil (light brown)
- WOW Superfine embossing powder (White)
- Clear glitter glue and Glossy Accents (Ranger)
How to make it:
- Make a side folded card base to give approx. 4.5” X 6.5” (11 X 16cm) finished size (portrait). Add faux stitching around the edge with white gel pen.
- Cut a mat from white card approx. 4” X 5.5” (10 X 14.5cm). Stamp the trees with brown ink and draw the hills with the brown marker. Roughen the edges and enhance with Distress Ink. Mount onto the card base and add a little glitter sparkle.
- Stamp the tree onto Kraft Card with Versamark and heat emboss in white. Colour the baubles with glitter pen, pencil and white gel pen to make them look 3D. Cut out the tree and enhance the edges with Distress Ink. Add some dots of glitter, then add Glossy Accents to the baubles. Mount onto card front. I mounted the tree flat onto the card, but using 3D gel or foam would give better definition and added interest.