I love the new Exquisite Edges stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. It is so versatile and useable on a multitude of projects.
I have used one of the lovely borders to create an Art Deco style Ruby Wedding Card.
- Exquisite Edges stamp set
- A5 white card blank, pearlescent white card for stamping
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Clear embossing powder
- Alcohol ink pens (black and red)
- Adhesive, sticky foam pads and 3D glue gel
- Dies for decorative mat and heart, and personalised sentiment printed from computer
How it was made:
- Stamped the border with black ink three times onto pearlescent card, and embossed with clear powder. Coloured the image with red alcohol pen.
- Cut out the various elements, enhanced the edges with black pen, layered and glued to the card front.
I printed a personalised sentiment from my computer but you could stamp any message to suit your own project.
I hope that you like it my first project with the new edges set, Anne xxx.