It’s week four of the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and there is a new freebie digital paper available for you to download. I used mine to create a birthday card for a friend. I hope that you like it.
- Diamante Delights and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- 8” X 8” Kraft card blank
- Cream lightweight stamping card and the digital paper printed twice onto A4
- Alcohol ink pens (pale blue and green, purple/pink and golden yellow)
- Inkpads: Versamark and Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves)
- Fine gold embossing powder, purple/pink PVA pearls and crystal glitter glue
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel
- Dies to cut out the sentiments
Brief instructions on how to make it:
- Ink the card edges and mount one of the digital printed papers.
- Stamp stems, leaves, flowers and sentiments on both cream card and the printed paper. Heat emboss with gold powder. Note: You need to work quickly when embossing on coated inkjet card as the Versamark sinks into the card – making the embossing patchy and uneven.
- Cut out various elements and add colour with alcohol pens and Distress Ink. Layer up the flowers and shape with a ball tool.
- Glue elements to the card front, embellish with PVA pearls, and finish with glitter sparkle on the flowers.