The new Edge stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque are gorgeous – they are so versatile and can be used in so many different projects and mixed & matched with other stamps in your collection. I have combined mine with some patterned paper and stamped butterflies. I hope that you like it.
- Exquisite Edges, Owl Edges, Mackintosh Sentiments and Just Butterflies stamp sets
- A5 stepper card blank with main panel approx. 6 X 6 inches
- 6 x6 decorative butterfly paper from Crafty Individuals Background Papers ‘Book 3’ Springtime
- Multicoloured dye based inkpad (blue, purple, green)
- Alcohol ink pens (blue, pink, yellow, green, purple), fine tipped marker (purple), Polychromos coloured pencils (pinks, turquoise, green)
- Clear glitter glue (crystal), Glossy Accents
- Decorative die cuts (from white card) and adhesive
How to make it:
- Stamp the border along the top and bottom edges of the decorative paper.
- Stamp the sentiment and small floral motif. Extend the stems by drawing with fine liner pen. Colour the floral motifs with pencil.
- Trim the paper slightly to fit onto the card base and give a fine border of the white card showing. Enhance the edges with green ink and glue on the die cuts.
- Stamp the steps masking the card where needed using a sheet of scrap paper. Glue on the card front.
- Stamp the butterflies and colour with alcohol ink pens. Glue to the card.
- Add Glossy Accents to the butterfly bodies. Finish by adding sparkle with glitter glue.
Happy Stamping, Anne x.