WOW! I just love the new Flowerhead stamps. They are fabulous when mixed & matched together, but just one single stamp is enough to make a stunning project on its own. I hope that you like my first project with these stamps.
- Circle Centre Flowerhead stamp and Mackintosh Sentiments set
- White card blank 14.5cm square, purple card and smooth white stamping card
- Inkpads: Memento Dew Drop (Bahama Blue, Grape Jelly, Pear Tart) and Versamark
- Alcohol pens (turquoise, blue, purple, pink and black)
- White acrylic pen
- Clear glitter glue
- Embossing powder (white with silver glitter)
- Dies or circle cutter
How to make it:
- Cut a circular aperture approx. 9cm diameter into the card front. Cut a 10cm circle from the stamping card. Cut the purple card to approx. 13.5cm square and cut a circle aperture approx. 10cm diameter.
- Stamp the flower onto the circular mat using graduated ink colours; green in the centre, then turquoise and then purple for the outer edge of the stamp. Colour with alcohol pens and mount inside the card aligning with the aperture on the card front. I have coloured the background surrounding the stamp with purple alcohol ink, but you could colour and cut out your flower and mount onto a purple background.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the purple front mat with Versamark and heat emboss. Draw a wiggly line with white pen to create the frame. Stick to the card front.
- Finally, finish with a bit of glitter glue in the flower centre for added sparkle.
Happy crafting, Anne x.