There is a new free digital paper on the Chocolate Baroque Challenge blog for you to download and use in your creations. This is what I created with mine. I hope that you like it.
- A Little Bird Told Me stamp set
- Newsprint Fruit Free Digital paper
- 21cm white card blank
- Orange card (to frame/mat) and white paper
- Inkpads: Versamark, Ranger Archival (Coffee), Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
- Fine detail embossing powder (gold)
- White gel pen
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol ink pens (Golden yellows, reds, pinks, purples, greens, turquoise)
- Hand made die cut flower coloured with alcohol pens
- PVA pearls (gold)
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel
How it was made:
- Stamped the bird and cages onto the digital paper with Versamark and embossed with gold. [Tip: need to work quickly on digital print paper as the Versamark ink sinks into the coating quickly making embossing tricky]. The smaller background cage was stamped with archival ink (masking the foreground cage). The tail of the bird on the right was created by combining two of the bird stamps and masking (to extend the tail feathers).
- The sentiments were stamped on white paper and embossed, cut out and glued on.
- The images were coloured with alcohol pens and the paper edges enhanced with Distress Ink.
- The paper was mounted onto orange card to frame, and then glued to the card front. Finally embellished with the flower and PVA pearls.