- Lace Fragments and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- A5 Black card blank, A4 smooth white card and black card for stamping
- Water based ink sprays (dark pink/red and gold with mica)
- Pigment ink pen (dark pink/red)
- Fine tipped marker (black)
- Metallic marker (gold)
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- Glitter glue (clear crystal)
- Tsukineko Essential Gluepad
- Gilding flakes (gold & copper mixed tones)
- PVA pearls (black)
- Organza ribbon (red with metallic threads)
- Dishwasher salt
- Adhesive, double sided tape, sticky glue dots, sticky foam pads, 3D glue gel
How it was made:
- Spritzed white card with pink and gold water based paints and dropped in salt. Left to dry.
- Trimmed to layer onto the card front. Pricked the border and added faux stitching with fine black marker. Edged using gold marker and Distress Ink.
- Stamped the lace flower 3 times across the card topper with Versafine. Also stamped another 3 times onto the remaining card and cut out the flower heads. Touched up the colouring with the pigment pen to add a bit of shading. Shaped slightly with a ball tool.
- Stamped the lace border with glue onto a strip of black card, and the sentiment onto a die cut shape edged with gold marker pen. Applied gilding flakes and buffed. Trimmed the top edge of the strip and attached the ribbon with double sided tape and the bow with a glue dot. Layered the strip and sentiment onto the card front with foam pads and glued on the flowers with 3D glue gel. Finished with a few black PVA pearls and glitter glue.