- Lace Fragments stamp set
- Smooth black and white card for stamping, gold mirror card
- Water based ink sprays (dark pink, gold with mica)
- Pigment ink pen (dark pink/red)
- Metallic marker (gold)
- Inkpads: Versamark and Versafine (Onyx Black)
- Glitter glue (clear crystal)
- Tsukineko Essential Gluepad
- Gilding flakes (gold & copper mixed tones)
- Fine detail embossing powder (gold)
- PVA pearls (black)
- Narrow satin ribbon (black)
- Dishwasher salt
- Adhesive, 3D glue gel
- Dies or template to create the mini bag
How it was made:
- To create the 3D mini bag shape I drew around some die shapes with a pencil and cut out by hand. There is a little tent fold join underneath to enable it to free stand and fold flat into an envelope. The ‘card’ doesn’t open when finished so I cut a small die cut tag from mirror card for writing a message. Decorative clasp elements were also die cut from gold mirror card. I edged the little bag shape with gold marker.
- The lace texture was stamped on the front and back with Vesamark and embossed with gold powder. The lace border was stamped with glue onto a strip of black card. I then applied gilding flakes and buffed. Trimmed to fit the bag base (front and back).
- Spritzed white card with pink and gold water based paints and dropped in salt. Left to dry. Stamped the lace flower with Versafine and cut out. Touched up the colouring with the pigment pen to add a bit of shading, shaped slightly with a ball tool. Applied to the bag front with 3D glue.
- Glued the front and back sections of the bag together at the top edges, trapping the ribbon handle between. Thread another ribbon through the clasp hole attaching the little mini tag. Finished with a little glitter glue for sparkle.