Here is another of my designs created for the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel for Chocolate Baroque – using the Lace Fragments stamp set.
- Lace Fragments stamp set
- Stampbord domino tile
- Ranger Archival Inkpad (Coffee)
- Watercolour pens (pink, green, turquoise)
- Inkpads: Versamark, Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- WOW Clear Embossing Powder
- Fabric Glue
- Jewellery components – chain, recycled bead strings with calottes attached, toggle clasp ring, headpin, small piece felt
How it was made:
- Stamped the tile with archival ink and coloured the flowers with watercolour pens. With a pokey tool I then scratched back the surface to create fine detailed highlights. The edges were inked with Distress Ink.
- The tile was then sealed with 3 layers of embossing powder applied with Versamark Ink. NOTE: The embossed layer did tend to crack and easily chips off the Stampbord. I think that I will try doming resin next time.
- A wire loop was made from the headpin, glued to the back and covered with felt. The pendant was then hung from a decorative toggle clasp loop and attached to the necklace.
My first experiment with Stampbord – me likey.