Here is another of my designs created for the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel for Chocolate Baroque using the lovely scene building stamp sets – Country Views and Sunburst Scenes.
I love scene building. I disappear into a little fantasy world while creating these. This one would be suitable as a Wedding or Christening Card.
- Country Views and Sunburst Scenes stamp sets, Sentiment from A Little Bird Told Me set
- White card blank 15 X 12cm and smooth white stamping card
- Copy paper to create masks
- Inkpads: Ranger Archival (Coffee), Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
- Fine marker pen and alcohol ink marker (dark brown)
- Organza ribbon and PVA pearls (pink)
- Adhesive, strong (red liner) double sided tape and glue dots
How to Make it:
- Cut a 9cm square with rounded corners from stamping card. Stamp the scene using Distress Ink. Use masks to cover the foreground images while stamping the ones behind in the background. Complete the scene by drawing using the fine brown pen.
- Colour the image by putting Distress Ink onto a tile or palette and picking up ink with a wet brush.
- Outline the edges of the topper with brown alcohol ink.
- Stamp the images and sentiment on the card blank with Archival Ink. Glue on the topper.
- Apply ribbon with double sided tape. NOTE: As the ribbon is fine dust it with a little talc after sticking down. This will stop any tape glue stickiness coming through the ribbon. Make a small bow and attach with a glue dot.
- Finally add PVA pearls and edge the card blank with brown alcohol pen.
I hope that you like my scenic project.
Pingback: Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda today with lots of scene building stamps | Heatherwell Designs by Anne Waller