Here is another of my designs created for the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel for Chocolate Baroque using the lovely scene building stamp sets – Country Views and Sunburst Scenes.
I love scene building. I disappear into a fantasy world while creating these.
I hope that you like my Dutch inspired scenic project.
- Country Views and Sunburst Scenes stamp sets
- White card blank 20.5cm square, white stamping card, blue and white pearlescent card
- Copy paper to create masks
- Distress Inkpad (Chipped Sapphire)
- Fine marker pen and alcohol ink marker (dark blue)
How to make it:
- Cut a decorative mat approx. 18cm diameter and back with blue card. Cut small corner elements in blue card. Cut circular topper approx. 13.5cm diameter from stamping card (to fit onto decorative mat).
- Stamp the scene using Distress Ink. Use masks to cover the foreground images while stamping the ones behind in the background. Complete the scene using the fine blue pen.
- Colour the image by putting Distress Ink onto a tile or palette and picking up ink with a wet brush.
- Outline the edges of the topper with blue alcohol ink.
- Glue decorative mat, corners and topper onto the card blank.
Technorati Tags: Chocolate Baroque,stamping,card making,Sunburst Scenes,Country Views
Pingback: Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda today with lots of scene building stamps | Heatherwell Designs by Anne Waller