Here is another of my designs created for the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel for Chocolate Baroque using the lovely scene building stamp sets – Country Views and Sunburst Scenes.
I have had so much fun creating these.
- Country Views and Sunburst Scenes stamp sets
- White card blank 8 inch square, white stamping card, white & black card for mounting
- Copy paper to create masks
- Leafy border stencil (Sheena Douglass)
- Acrylic paint (black)
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Distress Inkpads: Black Soot & Pumice Stone (grey & black), Peeled Paint & Old Paper (greens), Stormy Sky & Broken China (blues) , Mustard Seed & Scattered Straw (yellows), Walnut Stain (brown) and Victorian Velvet (pink/red)
- Fine marker pen (black)
How to make it:
- Stamp the scene using Versafine onto a piece of stamping card approx. 6 inch square. Use masks to cover the foreground images while stamping the ones behind in the background. Complete the scene by drawing with the fine black pen.
- Apply acrylic paint through the stencil to create leafy foliage around the border; grasses in the bottom foreground and overhanging leafy branches around the top and sides.
- Colour the image by putting Distress Ink onto a tile or palette and picking up ink with a wet brush.
- Glue the image onto white and black card to frame and layer onto the card front.
Technorati Tags: Chocolate Baroque,Stamping,Card Making,Scene Building,sunburst Scenes,Country Views
Pingback: Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda today with lots of scene building stamps | Heatherwell Designs by Anne Waller