I hope that you like it.
Happy crafting, Anne x.
- Tapestry Script free digital paper
- Hydrangea Tag stamp set
- White card blank (8 inch square), Kraft card, cream glitter card, gold mirror card
- Inkpads: Distress Ink (Scattered Straw), Dye ink (deep pink/red) and Versafine (Onyx Black)
- Fine marker (brown)
- Glitter glue (clear) and PVA pearls (gold)
- Dies for decorative trellis and butterflies (Tonic)
- Organza ribbon (cream)
- Adhesive, strong double sided tape, glue dot and 3D glue gel
How to make it:
- Print the paper and trim to approx. 7.5 inch square. Scrunch, distress and curl the edges. Add colour with the red and yellow inks.
- Ink the card blank edges with Distress Ink. Draw linear corners with fine brown pen.
- Stamp the main Hydrangea image twice, and the little tag once, with Versafine onto Kraft card. Also stamp an area of the text with red ink. Cut out the main image with the decorative trellis die. Cut out the tag and the flower from the second main image. Cut out the butterfly from the red script.
- Apply red ink to your craft mat and using a water brush colour the flowers. When dry cut into the extra flower with a knife, shape and lift some of the petals. Decoupage onto the main image using 3D glue gel.
- Cut out the backing mat for the trellis and a filigree butterfly from the glitter card. Cut a scalloped circular frame from the mirror card.
- Glue the gold frame to the printed paper. Use 3D glue to stick the trellis to the backing of glitter card and glue to the paper. Attach the ribbon across the paper using double sided tape onto the back of the paper. Attach a bow with a glue dot.
- Glue the paper onto the card front and attach the butterflies and small tag. Finally finish with touches of glitter glue and PVA pearls.