I created this sample for the recent TV shows from Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Channel. Lesley Wharton was fantastic and gave some wonderful demos using the new background stamps. They are so versatile for so many projects and styles.
I used the lovely Floral Weave and Studded Lattice stamps to create this Oriental style card.
- Mackintosh Sentiments, Floral Weave and Studded Lattice stamps
- 5 X 7 in scalloped card blank
- Dye based inkpad (Royal blue)
- Archival Inkpad (Coffee)
- Heart, Blossoms and twigs created with paper clay and mould
- Gold PVA pearls, clear glitter glue and gold gilding wax
- Fine tipped blue pen
- 3mm blue ribbon
- PVA glue, 3D glue gel and strong red liner double sided tape
How it was made:
- Stamped the card front Floral Weave stamp. Added glitter glue to flower centres.
- Stamped sentiment onto a die cut tag (blue). Stamped mat with Studded Lattice (coffee). Blended edges with blue ink.
- Attached ribbon with red liner tape. Glued all elements onto the card front.
- Highlighted 3D embellishments with gilding wax.
- Added faux stitching around the card borders with blue pen to frame.
- Added PVA pearls.