There is another gorgeous free digital paper available on the Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog. Here is what I created with mine.
Happy crafting, Anne xxx.
- Chinese Gooseberries free digital paper download
- Dressmakers window clear stamp; A Little Bird Told Me, Sunburst Scenes, Country Views and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch white card blank and white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versamark, Versafine (Black Onyx) and dye based (dark red)
- Polychromos coloured pencils (black, greens, blues, yellow and red)
- Alcohol ink pen and fine liner markers (black)
- White detail embossing powder, PVA pearls (dark pink/red)
- Die cut flower made up and coloured with alcohol ink pens, die cut swirls and sentiment plate
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel.
- Print and trim the digital paper to fit the card front leaving a border of white base card. Edge with black alcohol ink.
- Stamp the bird cage with Versamark and heat emboss with white powder. Colour with black fine liner pen.
- Stamp the window onto white card and cut out, including the window panes. Add some shading with a black pencil.
- Cut another piece of stamping card to fit behind the window. Stamp the scene and colour with pencils. Glue behind the window and attach onto the card front with 3D gel.
- Cut a strip of white card and draw lines with the fine marker to create the effect of a dado rail. Add shading with a black pencil. Glue to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment with red ink, outline with fine black marker. Also edge the sentiment plate with black marker. Glue to the card front with 3D glue gel.
- Finish with the die cut flower and swirls, and PVA pearls.