I created this sample for the recent TV shows from Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Channel. I love scene building stamps and this one is a beauty with the fruit tree and textured wall.
The ‘Another Brick In The Walled Garden’ stamp makes a great scene all on its own but is also great to use alongside the bonus silhouette stamp, other scene building stamps, embossing folders and die cuts to extend the scene.
I hope that you like my offering.
Happy crafting, Anne xxx.
- Another Brick In The Walled Garden stamp set
- 8 X 8 card blank, watercolour paper, Kraft card
- Brick textured embossing folder (Crafters Companion)
- Ranger Archival Inkpad (Coffee)
- Wax crayons (pale browns), watercolours and white gel pen
- Alcohol markers (black, dark brown)
- Clear glitter glue
- Die cut leaves in green card (Sheena Douglass) and die cut flower coloured with alcohol markers
- Adhesive, 3D foam pads and gel glue
How it was made:
- Inked the embossing folder and embossed the Kraft card. Cut out the central aperture using a craft knife. Trimmed to fit the card front and edged with black marker to frame.
- Stamped the scene onto watercolour card. Coloured with watercolour using wax crayons to add resist highlights to the brickwork. Used the white gel pen for additional highlights on the branches, foliage and window slats. Added a little sparkle glitter to the lemons.
- Edged the card blank with the brown marker. Aligned the watercolour behind the aperture and mounted using foam pads. Glued to the card front.
- Embellished with the die cut flowers and foliage.