I love the soft colours of this month’s Colour Challenge. I hope that you like my offering. I got lost in a fantasy world creating this one.
I am looking forward to seeing all your entries. It is always amazing to see the range of styles and techniques used by out talented Chocoholics. My teamies have created some lovely projects as inspiration too.
Good luck with the Challenge. Happy Crafting, Anne xxx.
- A4 card folded to create a central stepper card (main panel approx. 6 X 6 inches)
- White stamping card
- Crafty Individuals Background Paper Pad (Book 6 – The Seaside) 6 X 6 inch pad
- Mermaid Queen, Secrets of the Deep, Underwater Kingdom, Underwater and Seashell Collage stamp sets
- Memento Inkpad (Tuxedo Black)
- Alcohol ink pens (black, pale blue, green, blush pink, pale yellow and clear blender)
- Pale aqua glitter glue and Glossy Accents
- Die cut branches and foliage to simulate coral and seaweed
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel
- Trimmed the background paper and glued to the main card panel.
- Stamped the mermaid and coloured with alcohol pens. Added touches of glitter glue for sparkle. Edged with black marker to frame. Glued to the card front.
- Stamped the shells and coloured with alcohol pens. Cut out and added Glossy Accents to highlight some areas. Shaped slightly with fingers and glued with 3D gel. Added die cut weeds behind the shells and on the side steppers to give depth.