I used the gorgeous Chocolate Roses paper to create an Anniversary card for my Uncle and Aunt. This softly coloured romantic paper was just perfect. It would be lovely for wedding stationary too.
The paper can be downloaded from the Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog (Challenge 19).
Happy Crafting, Anne xxx.
- Chocolate Roses digital paper
- A4 card folded to create a gatefold card front
- Baroque Orchids stamp, Card Sentiments clear stamp set
- Detail white embossing powder
- Inkpads: Versamark and Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
- Glitter glue
- Die cut trellis panel, flower, butterfly and foliage in soft colours to complement the paper
- Printed and trimmed the digital paper to fit the front panels.
- Stamped the sentiments with Distress Ink.
- Randomly over stamped using Versamark and white embossing powder and the Baroque Orchids stamp. Glued panels to the card front.
- Glued the trellis die cuts to one side of the front and decorated with flowers and foliage.
- Finally added glitter glue for sparkle.
I also used the digital paper to decorate the inside and added a personalised message for my Uncle & Aunt. They were delighted with it.