Good morning, I am just loving the new Babushka stamps. Hope that you like my quick scene. To avoid worrying about masking I chose to cut out the dolls and layer them onto the scene.
- Babushka and Fountain Scene stamp
- A6 purple card blank and white stamping card (suitable for wet media)
- Versafine Inkpad (Black Onyx)
- Alcohol Marker (black)
- Watercolour markers (purple, lime green and turquoise)
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel
- Turquoise PVA pearls and fine crystal glitter
How to do it:
- Stamp the Fountain Scene and Babushka dolls using Versafine. Trim the scene to fit the card front and edge with black marker. Cut out the dolls.
- Colour the image and dolls with watercolour markers.
- Mount the image onto the card front and glue on the dolls with 3D glue gel.
- Finish with PVA pearls and drop on glitter while the PVA is still wet.