I have been playing with the Italiana Riviera Collection from Heartfelt Creations. I love this set of stamps, dies and co-ordinating papers.
Materials from Heartfelt Creations:
- Italiana Riviera 12 X 12 Paper Pad (for background papers and images)
- Cut, Mat, Create 12 X 12 Paper Pad (for the wedding card sentiment)
- Decorative Window Scene Die (HCD708)
- Ornate Gateway Die Set (HCD737)
- Italiana Grape Clusters Die and Stamp Sets (HCD1773 and HCPC3697)
- Italiana Grapevines Die and Stamp Sets (HCD1772 and HCPC3696)
- Plain card blanks – A6 in purple and 6 X 6 in white
- White stamping card (Sheena Douglass)
- Waste black card (recycled packaging)
- Happy Birthday sentiment stamp
- Spectrum Aqua watercolour pens (Crafters Companion): Browns (Fawn, Dessert), Purples (Heather, Orchid, Purple), Reds (Crimson, Burgundy)
- Inkpads: Versafine (Black Onyx), Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs), and purple dye based
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Silver)
- PVA and 3D glue gel
How it was all put together:
Backing papers were trimmed from the decorative paper pad. Images were stamped with waterproof ink, cut out and then coloured with watercolour pens. They were then shaped with a ball tool and soft mat to give them dimension. The gate and window decorative elements were cut and embossed from black card. Gilding wax was applied sparingly to give a metallic effect.
I have taken a quick pic on my phone to show you the elements that I used on each card.
Variation 1 – small A6 Birthday Card
Variation 2 – 6X6 Birthday Card
Variation 3 – 6X6 Birthday Card
Variations 4 and 5 – 6X6 Birthday and Wedding Cards