This is my project for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 21. Love this colour scheme.
This project was also created as one of the samples for the recent TV shows with Dawn Bibby on The Craft Channel using the Haberdashery stamp set. Some great shows and demos from Dawn featuring Chocolate Baroque stamps.
- Haberdashery stamp set
- Scalloped white card blank (6 X 6 inch), Core’dinations card (dark teal), white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versafine(Onyx Black), dye based (purple, light turquoise)
- Spectrum Aqua watercolour pens (Crafters Companion)
- Hexagonal design embossing folder (Embossalicious)
- Trellis die (Tonic)
- Pale purple ribbon, sanding block, adhesive
How to make it:
- Emboss the teal card and sand it back to highlight the texture. Trim and glue to the card front.
- Overstamp the die cut trellis randomly using the button stamps with purple and turquoise inkpads. Glue to the card front.
- Stamp the haberdashery elements with Versafine. Cut out and colour with watercolour pens. Glue to the card front. Finish with a small bow.
Note: To add more dimension the cut out elements could be shaped and mounted with 3D glue. To keep the card thickness to a minimum for posting I flat glued with PVA in my design.