Good morning. I have a couple of scenes to share with you today. I love playing with scene building stamps and have created two completely different scenes mixing elements from Town Houses, Village Life and English Cottages (Street Life multi-buy set). The first is a traditional tree lined street, and the second is a fantasy Fairyland. I hope that you like them.
Tree Lined Street
Tree Lined Street:
- Street Life multi-buy stamp set
- DL card blank suitable for stamping and colouring
- Memento Inkpad (Tuxedo Black)
- Aqua markers (greens, browns, orange/brown mix)
- Alcohol marker (dark brown) and fine tipped marker (black)
The trees were stamped directly onto the card front. The row of houses was then stamped using masks to cover the trees in the foreground. Masks were created by stamping onto waste copy paper and cutting them out. The fine tipped pen was used to draw in extra details to complete the scene and ‘anchor’ the trees. The scene was then coloured with aqua markers. The alcohol pen was used to edge the card to frame it.
- Street Life multi-buy stamp set and Welcome to Fairyland clear single stamp
- 6X6 inch scalloped card blank and white stamping card
- Versamark inkpad
- Aqua markers (pinks, purples, oranges and yellows)
- Alcohol marker and fine tipped pen (purple)
- WOW embossing powder (Pomegranate)
- Stickles glitter glue (Diamond)
Stamping card was trimmed to fit the card front. The scene was then stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with the purple powder. Masks were used to cover the foreground as the scene was built. Masks were created by stamping onto waste copy paper and cutting them out.
Aqua markers were used to colour the scene and to stamp the sentiment. The card was edged with alcohol pen to frame and then glued to the card front. Faux stitches were drawn with the fine tipped pen and glitter glue was used to add sparkle.