Here is another project that I created for the Chocolate Baroque Challenge 22 this month. It is quick and easy to make too.
- Wild Meadow stamp set and sentiment from Words of Inspiration
- 5 X 5 inch card blank suitable for stamping and inking
- Distress Inks: Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn
- CutNDry Foam
- Sunburst stencil (Sheena Douglass)
Step By Step:
- Using CutNDry Foam blend Distress inks straight onto the card, using Carved Pumpkin at the top, blending into Mustard Seed, then Crushed Olive at the base. Dry with a heat gun or hair dryer.
- Place the stencil over the card and sponge through gently with water. Lift the ink by patting with tissue. Dry. Tip: Do this quickly and do not rub the card or the fibres may start to break up.
- Stamp the ferns and sentiment with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Stamp the ferns quickly, inking the stamp and stamping 2 or 3 times in succession (i.e. without re-inking) to get the more faded ferns in the background. Repeat until you are happy with the arrangement.