I have created another set of quick and easy notelets using the Punky Flowers stamp set along with some patterned papers from my stash.
Check out the Design Team Blog for more quick and easy projects from my Teamies this week.
- Punky Flowers stamp set
- A6 white card blanks and mixed patterned papers (from my stash)
- Glitter pens in colours to match papers
- Alcohol marker (black)
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- WOW embossing powder (Clear Gloss)
- Organza ribbon in colours to match papers
- PVA pearls (black)
Step By Step:
- Choose patterned papers with a subtle Baroque style pattern. Trim to 10 X 14.5cm to fit the A6 card front leaving a border. Edge with the black marker to frame.
- Stamp with Versafine and heat emboss the image using the clear powder. This makes colouring really quick and easy and adds a bit of textural interest.
- Colour with glitter pens choosing a darker colour version to match with the paper.
- Attach a ribbon strip and glue to the card front.
- Finish with PVA pearls.
Stunning colours and designs, Kate x
Thank you xxx