This is a quick scene project using the Tall Trees stamp set. This set is gorgeous and is on a special offer at the moment.
Do have a look at the Chocolate Baroque Blog to see some more quick and easy projects from my lovely Teamies this week.
- Tall Trees and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- A6 white card blank (suitable for stamping)
- Inkpads: Distress Inks (Gathered Twigs and Peeled Paint)
- Fine tipped pen (green and brown)
- Gold glitter glue
- Water brush
Step By Step:
- Stamp the tree with the green and brown Distress Ink.
- Extend the scene and anchor the tree using the fine tipped brown pen. Quickly colour the scene with the Distress Inks and a water brush.
- Draw a border with the green pen and blend the edges using Distress Inks.
- Stamp the sentiment with the brown Distress Ink.
- Finished with a little glitter glue.
Really quick and easy.