I created this one for Chocolate Baroque as a TV show sample for the recent Brusho’s show on the Craft Channel. Lesley was brilliant! You can still watch the show on catch up if you missed it.
- Design-A-Tree Glade and Woodland, Words of Inspiration stamp sets
- Kraft card blank (approx. 18 X 14.5cm), black card for mat, watercolour card (approx. 14 X 11cm)
- Brusho’s (yellows, greens and brown)
- Inkpads: Versafine (Vintage Sepia and Onyx Black)
- Alcohol ink marker and fine tipped marker (black)
- Glue pad for stamping and gold mix gilding flakes (Honey Doo Crafts – Rolling Hills)
- Organza ribbon (green)
Step By Step:
- Paint Brusho onto the watercolour card. Whilst still wet drop on some of the crystals and spritz with water to create the tree foliage and foreground. Dry.
- Stamp the tree with glue and apply the gilding flakes. Press down the flakes and leave for a few minutes before buffing off with a sponge (to remove the excess). Clean the stamp quickly to remove any glue residue.
- Use the fine tipped pen to add some shading to the tree and draw in a base to anchor the tree.
- Stamp the leaves with Sepia ink, and the sentiment with black ink.
- Edge the card with black marker. Attach the ribbon and bow and mount onto black card, and then glue to card front.