Here is another quick and easy stamping project for you – make it in under 15 minutes.
I used an Inkadinkadoo stamping gear circular stamping wheel to create this. This makes stamping in a circle really quick and easy. If you don’t have one of these simply draw a circle (approx. 11cm diameter) lightly with pencil (use a compass, template or die to draw around) and divide it into 8 segments (make a little mark every 45 degrees – dig out that old school protractor) to help position your stamping.
I inked my background card blank, but ready coloured or pretty printed card would make it an even quicker to make.
I have not played with my stamping gear for a while now. I am off to rummage through my stamp collection and try out a few more designs.
- Owl Edges and Words of Inspiration stamp sets
- 6X6 inch scalloped card blank
- Inkpads: Distress Ink (Forest Moss), dye based (blue) and multicolour (Kaliedacolor – Country)
- Optional: circular stamping gear (Inkadinkadoo)
- Shaped dies: Scalloped circle approx. 12.5cm diameter (Tonic) and smaller sentiment panel dies approx 3 and 5cm across (Spellbinders)
- Stickles glitter glue (Diamond)
How to make it:
- Stamp the floral spray in multi-coloured ink using a stamping gear (see note above if you don’t have one of these). Cut out with scalloped circle die. Edge with blue ink.
- Cut out the sentiment mats and stamp the sentiment. Colour the card blank and sentiment mats with blue and green inks.
- Glue mats to card front with 3D foam for dimension. Finish with glitter glue for sparkle.