The Baroque Ornament stamps, new out this month from Chocolate Baroque, are simply gorgeous. Here is my first project using the Palm Fan Silhouette stamp. I combined it with a pretty background paper from Crafty Individuals.
- Palm Fan Silhouette Baroque Ornament stamp and Indian Textiles stamp set
- 6X6 inch Crafty Individuals background paper – 2 sheets (Weekend in Seville)
- 7X7 inch white card base
- Inkpad: Versamark, dye based (pale ochre)
- Watercolour pens (purple, pink, yellow) – Spectrum Noir Aqua markers
- Alcohol ink marker (black)
- WOW embossing powder (Blueberry and Honey)
- Gold PVA pearls
- Fine crystal glitter
- Glossy Accents and Zig glue pen
Step By Step:
- Stamp the ornament onto the centre of the patterned paper with Versamark. Emboss with a mix of the embossing powders to create a vintage effect.
- Colour with the aqua pens and cut out. Cut around the central petals and lift to give shape. Glue to another patterned paper sheet.
- Colour the outer border with the yellow pen and edge with the black marker.
- Stamp the border onto the cad base with the pale ochre ink. Edge the card with the black pen to frame.
- Glue to the topper onto the card front.
- Add dots of glue around the border and sprinkle with the fine glitter. Add PVA pearls and sprinkle with glitter. Remove excess glitter when dry.
- Finally add Glossy Accents to the outer layer of the ornament.
Beautiful card Anne, I love your colours, and the background is brillinat, beaytifully designed, Kate x