I so enjoy the monthly colour Challenges. Looking forward to seeing all the inspiration from my Teamies and of course all of your FAB creations too.
This was also one of my samples for the recent TV shows with Lesley Wharton demonstrating Brusho inks on The Craft Channel.
- Punky Flowers and Words of Inspiration stamp sets
- Purple A6 card blank and white stamping card
- Alcohol marker (black) and glitter gel pen (purple)
- Water based inks (yellow, orange, purple) – Spectrum Noir Aquatints
- Versamark and dye based inkpad (purple)
- WOW embossing powder (Detail White)
- Dishwasher salt
Step By Step:
- Trim the stamping card to fit the card front leaving a small border.
- Paint the background with the inks. Add a few splatters, drop on some dishwasher salt and leave to dry. This creates an interesting texture. I have used ready mixed vibrant inks but you could use Brusho’s.
- Stamp the gears with Versamark and heat emboss with white powder. Colour with the purple glitter pen.
- Stamp the sentiment with purple ink. Edge the card with black marker and glue to the card base.