Here is another quick and easy stamping project for you – make this in under 15 minutes.
I also created this for the recent TV shows with Lesley Wharton on the Craft Channel demonstrating the Punky Flowers stamps.
- Punky Flowers and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets.
- 6X6 inch card blank and Crafty Individuals background paper (Weekend in Seville)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW embossing powders Blueberry and Honey
- Alcohol marker (dark blue)
- Organza ribbon bow (gold sparkle)
How to make it:
- Trim the patterned paper slightly to fit the card front and leave a small border. Edge with dark blue pen to frame.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark and emboss with the blue powder. Mask the lettering with a scrap of paper (to cover) and stamp the flowers. Emboss by sprinkling with blue and yellow powders. Note: keep the excess powder in a separate pot – it makes a nice mix for vintage projects.
- Glue to the card front and add the bow.