This was one of my TV show sample created for Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Channel using the Gothic Fragments stamp set. Sorry that it has taken so long to blog the details – never enough hours in a day – tee hee.
- Gothic Fragments and Words of Wisdom stamp sets
- Black card blank and scrap yellow card (for tag)
- Versamark Inkpad and Versafine (Black Onyx)
- Spectrum Noir Aqua pen (dark blue)
- Spectrum Noir alcohol marker (black)
- Ink Spritzer (gold with mica)
- Brusho crystal colours
- WOW embossing powder (Gold Rich)
- Faux gem stickers (black holographic)
- Tag Die (Heartfelt Creations – Luggage and Tags)
- Ready-made bow and beaded wire embellishment
- 3D glue gel
How to make it:
- Colour the yellow card randomly with diluted Brusho colours and spritz with gold mica spray.
- Stamp randomly with the texture stamp using darker Brusho colours. Cut out with a tag die.
- Stamp the arch with Versamark and heat emboss with gold powder. Stamp the sentiment with black ink and edge the tag with alcohol marker.
- Trim a strip of card away from the right hand side of the card front. Stamp the inside edge of the card with Versamark and heat emboss with gold powder. This then creates a border visible on the card outer.
- Stamp and heat emboss the card front with the texture stamp.
- Attach the tag and embellishment using 3D glue gel. Finish with the sparkly faux gems.
- I used a ready-made bead and wire embellishment from my stash, but it would be easy to make from left over 4mm beads and some copper jewellery wire (use 0.6 to 0.8mm thickness for stability – depending on your bead hole size).
Thank you x
Stunning card, amazing work, fabulous colours and design, Kate x