Here is a quick and easy project that I created for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 24. Loving the vibrant colour scheme this month.
- Words of Inspiration, Texture Fragments and Wild Meadow stamp sets
- Card blank approx. 15 X 12cm, white stamping card (trimmed to fit)
- Spectrum Noir Aquatints (yellow, orange, violet)
- Dye based inkpad (violet)
- Alcohol marker (black)
How to make it:
- Lightly spritz the card with water and paint with inks, blending yellow into orange and violet. Dry.
- Sponge water onto the texture stamp and randomly stamp over the background. Repeat stamping will pick up and transfer some of the underlying ink. Blot with tissue. Dry.
- Stamp the thistle with violet ink. Repeat stamp to give paler background impressions (second generation ink stamping).
- Partially ink the sentiment stamp to create the sentiment and ‘background’ text.
- Outline the panel and card blank with the alcohol marker to frame. Glue down the panel
Fabulous colours and stamping, lovely background and love those thistles, Kate x
Thank you sweetheart x.