- Twinkle Die set
- White card blank (14 X 18cm)
- Black Card (13 X 17cm)
- White stamping card (suitable for wet media)
- Spider Web Netting (silver grey)
- White organza ribbon with silver sparkle thread
- PVA pearls (black), glitter glue (silver), faux sticker gems (holographic black)
- Ink sprays (Black, grey and silver with mica)
- Fine tipped alcohol marker (black)
- Pinflaire Craft Glaze
- Wax paper and baking parchment
How to make it:
- Cut the frame and oval from wax paper. Transfer the wax onto stamping card by ironing (low to medium setting). Protect your iron with a layer of baking parchment on top of the wax paper.
- Spritz the card with ink sprays – the transferred wax acts as a partial resist. Dab with tissue to remove excess ink from the waxed areas.
- Cut around the outer frame with scissors. Apply glaze to the outer frame and oval. This darkens and enhances the contrast.
- Cut the bauble and leaves. Spray with inks to colour – slightly lighter than the background colour.
- Lay the bauble into the oval and draw around with the alcohol marker. Apply glaze to the area behind the bauble to enhance. Also use the pen to draw around the inside of the oval, and to edge the outer frame, to give the appearance of added depth. Glue down the bauble and leaves.
- Glue the black mat onto the card. Cover with a layer of Spider Web and trim to fit. Tip attach with tape under the topper panel. Apply the topper panel with 3D foam.
- Apply the bow, faux gems, PVA pearls and glitter glue to finish.