Good morning. Today I have another quick and easy card to share – made in under 15 minutes. I had to make a couple of samples in a last minute hurry for Lesley Wharton’s recent TV shows on The Craft Channel. I hope that you like it.
On the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog are more quick makes from my Teamies today.
- Flora Musica stamp
- 14.5 X 17cm white card blank, white stamping card, dark pink card
- Distress Inkpad (Black Soot)
- Watercolour pencil (dark pink)
- Watercolour brush
- Decorative oval layering dies (Tonic Elegant Oval)
- Organza ribbon (pink)
- Black alcohol marker (Spectrum Noir)
- Glitter glue (silver)
How to make it:
- Stamp the image with Distress Ink. Using the pink pencil scribble some colour onto the flowers and leaves. Brush over the image with a damp brush to shade and colour.
- Cut out the image using the decorative oval. Edge with Distress Ink and with the black marker. Glue onto pink card and cut around to create a mat. Again edge with black pen.
- Glue a strip of pink card and ribbons onto the card blank. Glue on the topper. Finish with a little glitter glue in the flower centres.