A card made for a friends birthday – she loves Art Deco so hopefully will like this one. She doesn’t really do Tech so won’t see it on here if I share with you x.
- Mackintosh Sentiments from Chocolate Baroque – to stamp sentiment inside card
- DoCrafts Papermania Art Deco Flapper and Roaring 20’s stamp sets
- Unknown brand stamps – the ‘sunburst’ and ‘Haute Couture’ sentiment
- A5 red card blank, A5 white stamping card, paper or card for insert panel, A5 holographic black and silver card with ‘starburst’, Black and red card scraps for flower
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Glitter marker (red) and sparkle brush pen (clear overlay Spectrum Noir)
- Coloured pencils (greys)
- Fine tipped marker (black) and opaque white
- Faux gem stickers (Holographic black & silver) and acrylic gem (clear)
- Dies: Tonic Deco Geometric Layering set (for card insert) and Spellbinders Crafty Flower 5 (3D flower)
Summary of techniques used:
- Stamped the lady, ‘sunburst’ and Deco borders.
- Hand drew the ‘fan’ shape and steps.
- Coloured with pencils and glitter markers.
- Cut out the image and mounted onto the black holographic card, trimmed and glued to the card front.
- Made 3D flower to embellish and finished with faux gems.
- Stamped the insert panel.
Totally modern Millie .—- fantastic .
Janice R Stone. Joy and peace and love
Thank you Janice x
Love this, really striking colours and a very contemporary feel
Thank you x.