Lesley Wharton from Chocolate Baroque has shows with the sea themed stamps this week – great demos and samples from the Design Team.
I created the boat project about a year ago as part of my Design Team application to Chocolate Baroque.
I adapted elements from this design to make a card for the TV shows.
I made this fun project as a birthday ‘card’ for a male friend of mine. I love the poem and this set of stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
- Template from Dreamies CD – Something to Treasure.
- A4 Kraft card – 4 sheets to make the boat.
- White stamping card, scrap papers and old dictionary (to make Tide book).
- Piece of string made into a rope, 3 pearls, bit of old chain, old vegetable net bag.
- Small rectangular dies and tag die (Heartfelt Creations – Cut, Mat, Create and Luggage sets), Seaweed die (Create and Craft Couture – Sea Siren set) coloured with alcohol marker (Spectrum Noir JG6). These could be substituted with similar dies or punches.
- Distress inks (Ranger) – Vintage Photo, Old Paper, Tattered Rose, Mustard Seed, Pumice Stone, Broken China and Stormy Sea.
- Archival Dye based ink – dark brown – for stamping the images.
- Fine red…
View original post 242 more words