I love this Mermaid Queen set from Chocolate Baroque. I have made several versions of this for friends, young and old, and I sent one Lesley Wharton to use in her shows on The Craft Channel this week.
I love the soft colours of this month’s Colour Challenge. I hope that you like my offering. I got lost in a fantasy world creating this one.
I am looking forward to seeing all your entries. It is always amazing to see the range of styles and techniques used by out talented Chocoholics. My teamies have created some lovely projects as inspiration too.
Good luck with the Challenge. Happy Crafting, Anne xxx.
- A4 card folded to create a central stepper card (main panel approx. 6 X 6 inches)
- White stamping card
- Crafty Individuals Background Paper Pad (Book 6 – The Seaside) 6 X 6 inch pad
- Mermaid Queen, Secrets of the Deep, Underwater Kingdom, Underwater and Seashell Collage stamp sets
- Memento Inkpad (Tuxedo Black)
- Alcohol ink pens (black, pale blue, green, blush pink, pale yellow and clear blender)
- Pale aqua glitter glue and Glossy Accents
View original post 95 more words