I initially created this for the Colour Challenge but when I heard Lesley was going to have sea themed shows on The Craft Channel this week I thought that I would send it in for her. It certainly stands out on TV! I definitely would like to make another of these but in more dreamy colours next time.
Here is another project created for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 24. I am a little unsure about this one but it is certainly Fairy tale and vibrant. If I made it again I think that I would make the sea colour and the mermaids little paler. This would give a little more depth and less clash.
· Spectrum Noir Aqua markers, glitter pens.
· White card, yellow card (for die cuts), glitter card (orange), white stamping card.
· Pebeo Drawing Gum.
· Midas touch gold foil (for cold foiling with glue).
· Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black) and dye based (violet).
· Circular nesting dies, largest 15cm (TODO Basic Circles), branch dies (Heartfelt Creations Leafy Branch), eyelet die (Sizzix Originals Red die – Eyelet Washers…
View original post 319 more words