Good morning. Here is a quick and easy project using the lovely Floribunda Net stamp from Chocolate Baroque. Check out the Design Team Blog for more quick projects from my Teamies.
- Floribunda Net and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp set
- A5 white card blank, blue card (11 X 17.5cm) and white stamping card (9.5 X 16cm)
- Distress Inkpad (Chipped Sapphire)
- Alcohol ink pen (dark blue)
- Watercolour brush
- Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles (Aqua)
How to make it:
- Stamp the image and sentiment with Distress Ink. Brush over the image with a damp paint brush to add shading and colouring.
- Edge the card with the blue pen (to frame), then glue and layer onto the blue card and card front. Touch up with glitter glue on the rose petal tips.