Good morning. Here is another quick and easy project. Take a look at the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog for more quick and easy project ideas from my Teamies.
- Hydrangea Tag stamp set
- A6 (approx. 10.5 X 15cm) cream card blanks, white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black) and Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
- Watercolour pens (blue and purple)
- Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen
- CutNDry foam and watercolour brush
- Hole punch and matching ribbons
How to do it:
- Stamp the main image and the tag. Trim card and cut out the tag.
- Colour quickly by scribbling watercolour pen onto the shaded areas of the stamp. Pull out the colour with a damp brush.
- Drag the pen around the outer edges of the card and tag, then use damp foam sponge to blend in from the edges. Also blend in Distress Ink from the edges.
- Glue topper to card front and add ribbon to tag. Brush over highlights on the flowers with a little clear sparkle pen.
- This quick and easy set is ideal for batch making.