Good morning. I am loving the sea themed colours for this month’s Chocolate Baroque Challenge. I hope that you like my Fragile Seahorse x.
- Underwater and Mail Art Minis stamp sets
- 12 X 21cm white card blank, 11 X 20cm watercolour card
- Ink spritzers (pale blue, mid blue with mica, opaque white)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW embossing powder (Blueberry)
- Sea themed or textured stencil (I used Fossil from Andy Skinner)
- Alcohol marker (dark blue) and fine tipped marker (opaque white)
- Glitter pen (mid blue)
How it was done:
- The card was spritzed with water and the blue inks (I used Mr Huey’s and Lindy’s Stamp Gang spritzers). The stencil was immediately laid on top and the card left to dry naturally. The inks get ‘pulled’ under the stencil surface by capillary action (so you get a negative image).
- The card was then spritzed with white ink, the seahorse and sentiment stamped and embossed with blue powder, coloured with glitter and white pens.
- The panel and card were then edged with the blue marker to frame the image.
Totally gorgeous x
Thank you sweetheart x