I created these Halloween lanterns using my Silhouette Cameo and files from Carina Gardner (from the Silhouette store).
I had so much fun creating these and they are a quick make (compared to the other lanterns – see my posts below).
Carina has a range of spooky candle holders in the Silhouette Store . All are easy to construct, so great for last minute makes to decorate on Halloween Eve.
- Silhouette Files: Cemetery Candle Holder by Carina Gardner (downloaded from the Silhouette store)
- Silhouette Cameo cutting machine
- 1 X A4 (approx 8.25 X 11.75 inch) sheet black card
- 1 X A4 sheet vellum for each (yellow)
- Stickles glitter glue (Crystal)
- Battery operated tea light or candle (flameless)
How to make it:
Cut the lantern in black card and the liner from coloured vellum. It is very easy to make as there is just one piece each for outer and inner liner. Construct by applying glue to the tabs.
Finish with glitter glue on the trees for a bit of sparkle.