Good morning – I love stamping directly onto pretty background papers to produce quick and easy cards – great if you need to put something together in a hurry.
I stamped the tree from the Spinney Design-A-Tree stamp set and heat embossed with sparkly powder onto one of the pretty background papers from Crafty Individuals (Book 5 – Travels in Italy). I then added a ribbon and bow and PVA pearls – all done in a jiffy.
- Design-A-Tree Spinney stamp set
- 6 X 6 inch white card blank (approx. 15cm)
- 6 X 6 inch backing paper from Crafty Individuals (Book 5 – Travels in Italy)
- Versamark Inkpad
- Alcohol marker (dark brown)
- WOW embossing powder (Halloween)
- Fine pink ribbon and PVA pearls (brown/dark gold)
How to make it:
- Trim the paper down slightly (approx. 14.5cm square) and stamp the tree using Versamark. Heat emboss with the sparkly powder.
- Use the marker to outline and frame the edges.
- Add the ribbon and bow (use tape to fix to the back of the paper) and glue to the card front.
- Finish with PVA pearls.