Good morning. Today I am sharing one of my projects for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge. I used the reeds border from the Owl Edges stamp set and sentiment from Words of Inspiration (Chocolate Baroque). I used ink sprays to colour the background and some die cuts to finish.
· A6 white card blank (approx. 10 X 15cm)
· Die cut white stamping card (approx 9.5 X 12cm)
· Ink sprays (green, yellow, blue)
· Dye based inkpad (dark blue)
· Alcohol marker and fine tipped pen (dark blue)
· Glitter glue (light and dark blue)
· Die cuts to finish (Spellbinders)
How to make it:
1. Spray green and yellow ink onto a craft mat and pick up colour onto lower half of stamping panel. Paint blue ink across the top and dry.
2. Stamp the sentiment and reeds, use second generation stamping to create the fainter background reeds. Edge with blue marker and glue to card front.
3. Glue on the die cuts. Finish by drawing a faux stitched border and adding glitter glue.
4. If you don’t have dies just trim down the card base to fit the stamped mat and it will still look good.