- Floral Notes stamp set
- 6 X 6 white card blank and stamping card
- Inkpads: Versamark and Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers)
- Heat embossing powder (chunky metallic gold)
- Colourcraft Soft Form Relief Paste (Gold)
- Metallic pen (gold)
- PVA pearls (gold)
- Metallic braid (gold)
- Pricking tool
How to make it:
- Spread the paste thinly over the stamp with a palette knife and leave to dry for 24-48 hours. Carefully peel away and trim off rough edges. This doesn’t harm the stamp and leaves the stamp clean.
- Stamp the image with Versamark and heat emboss with the chunky powder. Note: using chunky powder gives a lovely distressed metallic effect but the image detail is lost. If you prefer a cleaner and more detailed stamped image then use a fine detail powder.
- Trim the card and blend Distress Ink in around the edges. Colour the image with Distress Ink and a damp brush. Note: The embossed areas will resist the ink making colouring easy. When dry dab off any ink remaining on the embossed areas. The ink won’t dry when sat on top of the embossing, so this will avoid accidental smudging of the ink onto the background (as I had!).
- Pierce the border and draw faux stitching and edging with metallic pen. Finish with a bow and PVA pearls.