Good morning. Today I am sharing a quick card using the lovely new Floral Notes stamp set. There are so many gorgeous images in this set.
- Floral Notes and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- A6 scalloped card blank (red), white stamping card and a strip of copy paper
- Versafine inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Pencil and watercolour paint (red)
- Alcohol marker and fine tipped pens (black)
- Sparkle brush pen (clear)
How to make it:
- Trim the stamping card to fit the card front. Cut a strip of copy paper and lay onto the card front (mask). Stamp the images in black. Stamp again onto spare card and cut out one of the flower heads.
- Using the fine tipped pen draw the border and fill in any little gaps in the stamping (i.e. so that they join up with the border). Colour the lower edge of the border with pencil.
- Colour the flower head with watercolour. Curl the petals slightly and glue to the card.
- Brush over the flower petals with sparkle pen. Difficult to see in the photo but it just gives a little lift to the design.
- Outline the topper with alcohol pen and glue to the card front.