Good morning. Today I am sharing another quick and easy card. I used a gorgeous stamp from the Wild Meadow set and Mackintosh Sentiments. I stamped the images onto an ink spritzed background and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- Wild Meadow and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- Cream card blank (approx. 12 X 19.5cm)
- Heavy cartridge paper (approx. 11.5 X 19cm)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW embossing powder (detail white)
- Ink sprays (red, green, yellow with gold mica)
- Alcohol ink marker (dark brown)
- PVA pearls
How to make it:
- Spritz the background and dry fully. Tip: I tend to prepare large sheets of background papers in advance and then cut them down as I need. Great to use if you need something done in a hurry, or for batch making sets.
- Stamp the flower and sentiment with Versamark and heat emboss with white powder. Tip: to prevent the powder sticking where you don’t want it (especially if your card is still a little damp), dust the surface with a little talc.
- Edge with alcohol marker to frame and glue to the card blank. Finish with PVA pearls.