Good morning. Here is my contribution to Colour Challenge 30.
The printed paper is from Crafty Individuals (Book 7 – Shades of Summer). I stamped and heat embossed the birds in gold and the sentiment in bright pink (Mackintosh Sentiments). The birds were coloured with watercolour and glitter pens. I outlined them with pale grey alcohol marker to make them stand out a little more from the background. I also coated them with Glossy Accents.
I mounted the decorative panel on green card and attached to the card front with 3D foam for dimension; added a bow and faux gems to finish.
- Floral Notes, A Little Bird Told Me and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch card blank, 6 X 6 decorative paper (Crafty Individuals Shades of Summer) and green card for mounting
- Inkpads: Versamark, Distress Inks (Victorian Velvet, Tea Dye, Forest Moss)
- Watercolour and glitter pens (pink, green, light brown)
- Alcohol marker (light grey)
- Glossy Accents
- Embossing powders (gold and pink)
- Ribbon and faux gems